Online services are available for families outside the metropolitan area or where home/school visits are not possible Call Now
0481 590 089
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY IN THE COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE OF YOUR HOME
Have you noticed your child having difficulty in these areas?
- Learning to write
- Keeping up with their written work
- Learning new movements (e.g. tying shoelaces)
- Coordination (may appear to be clumsy)
- Completing puzzles, remembering things they have seen
- Sensory processing (e.g. constantly needing to move / disliking certain textures)
Then an Occupational Therapist may be able to help.
OT to Your Door is a mobile Occupational Therapy service visiting children at home, school and community venues in the northern suburbs of Perth.
Please contact Susanne Parker (Occupational Therapist) to personally discuss your child’s needs.