About OT To Your Door
OT to Your Door is a mobile service bringing an experienced Occupational Therapist to your home.
Visits to schools, day cares and other community venues can also be arranged.
OT to Your Door provides Occupational Therapy services to children and their families in the northern suburbs of Perth, Western Australia
Susanne Parker Bachelor Applied Science (Occupational Therapy)
Susanne is an Occupational Therapist who has over twenty years experience in working with children with learning difficulties, coordination and/or sensory processing difficulties and developmental delays.
Susanne is passionate about helping children develop their abilities, particularly in the area of handwriting
- Member of Occupational Therapy Australia Association.
- Member of Developmental OT WA interest group.
- Current working with Children Check and National Police Clearance.
- Registered Provider for Medicare and PITS.
- Able to provide services to families who are self-managing NDIS or who would like their agency to subcontract OT services.
- Telehealth – online services are available through a secure platform (Coviu).
Concession cards accepted
How can an Occupational Therapist (OT) help?
The Occupational Therapist can assist by:
• Assessing your child’s skills in a familiar environment.
• Determining your child’s strengths and the areas that they may need to develop.
• Discussing the results of the assessment with you and providing a report and activity recommendations.
• Providing individual sessions in your home, engaging your child in activities designed to develop their skills whilst having fun.
• Demonstrating the activity ideas so that you and your child can enjoy doing them together between visits.